Citizens service of the Federal Ministry for Digital and Economic Affairs
- Service hours
- Monday to Friday 8 am to 4 pm
- 0800 240 258 (free of charge) or
+43 1 711 00-80 55 55
- +43 1 710 85 73
- Postal address
- Citizens' Service Centre (Bürgerservice)
Bundesministerium für Digitalisierung und Wirtschaftsstandort
Our Service Point provides barrier-free acess to the entrance and is directly accessible from the Stubenring.
You may ask for topics on eGovernment ...
- Mobile phone signature (Handy-Signatur)
- eCard as Citizen Card (Bürgerkarte)
- digitalisation and eGovernment
Our service team will answer your questions on mobile phone signature, citizen card, digitalisation an eGovernment topics per telephone and per email.
Your inquiries as well as your suggestions are most welcome. The service team makes an effort to respond as soon as possible.
HELP.gv.at as service and information point
The internet platform HELP.gv.at as service and information point plays a central role for all citizens, who have to deal with Austrian administrative authorities. A high standard of usability is guaranteed through information, which is easy to comprehend, an accessible navigation to relevant subjects as well as through optimized readability.
- information and hints on over 200 subject areas
- a variety of different types of forms (printable, for download, online)
- a comprehensive directory of competent authorities
- access to electronic public services
- answers to your questions
- Advice at first hand