Citizens Service of the Austrian Federal Chancellery
- Service hours
- Monday to Friday 8 am to 5 pm
- 0800 222 666 (free of charge)
- Postal address
- Citizens Service (Bürger- und Bürgerinnenservice)
- +43 1 531 15-204274
You may ask for topics on eGovernment ...
- Mobile phone signature (Handy-Signatur)
- eCard as Citizen Card (Bürgerkarte)
Our service team will answer your questions on mobile phone signature, citizen card an eGovernment topics per telephone and per email.
Your inquiries as well as your suggestions are most welcome. The service team makes an effort to respond as soon as possible.
HELP.gv.at as service and information point
The internet platform HELP.gv.at as service and information point plays a central role for all citizens, who have to deal with Austrian administrative authorities. A high standard of usability is guaranteed through information, which is easy to comprehend, an accessible navigation to relevant subjects as well as through optimized readability.
- information and hints on over 200 subject areas
- a variety of different types of forms (printable, for download, online)
- a comprehensive directory of competent authorities
- access to electronic public services
- answers to your questions
- Advice at first hand